Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

This is fun!  I love all of you blogger-people.  Thank goodness I finished everything up for the week, because now it's fun time!  I've been tagged by Miss S over at Just Teaching... Kindergarten, so here we go.

  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
  4. Tag 12 people and link them to your post!
  5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 fun things about me...
  1. Teaching kiddos is my second career.  I authored and presented continuing education seminars for attorneys for five years before returning to school to get my Master's and Credential at UC Irvine.
  2. I am 30.  Yikes.  Did I just type that out loud?
  3. I have been married for 5 years to my best friend and we have a fur-baby named Duke.
  4. I student-taught with a male partner (who was and is AMAZING!).
  5. I used to teach a fitness class called Boogie Box.
  6. I have a group of friends from school (The Carpool) that are amazing to bounce ideas off of.
  7. It's almost my one month bloggiversary!
  8. I really want to be a mom sometime in the near future.
  9. 23 out of 28 of my students are English Learners.
  10. I used to have super short blonde hair just like P!nk.
  11. I am addicted to Cinnamon Dolce Lattes from Starbucks.  Whole milk, whipped cream and all.  I only allow myself one per week, usually on Sunday mornings.
  12. My husband and I got married at a historic house in Palm Springs, CA. 

Miss S's questions for me...
  1. How long have you been teaching? This is my very first year!
  2. Has your school ever had anyone famous visit? Not that I know of.
  3. What is your favorite subject to teach? I am definitely a math girl.
  4. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A cheerleader. Yes, I know.  It's actually why I went to college the first time.
  5. Where was the last place you went out to dinner? Wahoo's Fish Tacos at Santana Row.
  6. Do you work out? Oh, yeah... Dance aerobics in my empty room.  Google Clubland Workouts.
  7. Does your school have art class? Not officially, but we have a retired teacher that floats and will teach my kids every other month.
  8. Coke or Pepsi? Neither... that stuff will kill ya!
  9. Have you ever been to Wisconsin? Nope.
  10. Driver or passenger? Passenger.
  11. How many siblings do you have? Five total. Two brothers and two sisters.
  12. What is the ratio or male to female teachers at your school? 2:15
Now for 12 blogs to tag.... 


And Finally....
  1. How often do you post on your blog?
  2. Phone camera or camera camera?
  3. What was the last book you read?
  4. What color polish is on your nails?
  5. Snow or sand?
  6. How long have you been teaching?
  7. Have you ever been a mentor teacher?
  8. What does the perfect day look like?
  9. Can you wear jeans to school?
  10. Do you play and instruments?
  11. What is your favorite dessert?
  12. What is the best meal that you cook? (I'm a little hungry, can you tell?)
Thanks for playing!

Nigh-night!

~dani~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! I promise to follow up this weekend! How does teaching take up so much time? Lol I think I'm on top of it and then I blink and I'm behind 8 miles:) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete