Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, January 14, 2012

CURRENTLY! Oh My Gosh!!! I did it!

Alrighty... I am BRAND NEW to this blogger thing and I am pretty sure that I just figured out this whole Linky Party thing!  Yay for me!

Anyway... here is my CURRENTLY from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.


BTW... Check out The Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener... I am hoping to get my hands on one soon.  I literally just bought my kids mechanical pencils because mine is driving me crazy!  I get so irritated when my kidlets get up to sharpen pencils (even when they aren't supposed to...).  Not mention the fact that my super-duper $50 electric sharpener doesn't even get their pencils close to sharp anymore!

I'm hoping that this Linky Party will help me to pick up a few new followers and one of those handy-dandy sharpeners!  Happy Saturday!

~dani~

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world!! I'm so happy to be one of your first followers!!!!

    Come by and check out my 500 follower giveaway :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete