Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, June 4, 2012

June? Don't you mean March?

June? Really? How'd we get here? I swear it was just August. Where did the year go? I can't even believe that the school year is almost over. Even stranger, is this little blog... It's been six months since I started putting my thoughts and feelings out there, and it's been a wonderful experience, but more on that after school is out.

Right now, I'm all about Farley's Currently link up. I love these... 


I have many things to share about the last few weeks of school, but I am going to do a photo dump this weekend when things settle down a little bit. 

Have an amazing week!


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE my Erin Condren planner! It has been my lifesaver this year!! I just found your blog & I am your newest follower! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! How exciting to be moving to the beach!! I would love to live at the beach or even close to one for that matter!! Hopefully when I retire, I will have a little cottage on the beach somewhere. I am now a follower of your blog, hope you will check mine out.

    Teresa
    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I just found your blog! What a neat design! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im excited to see your first product its always a great feeling!! im your newest follower...drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving to the beach...I'm SO jealous! Congrats on your first TPT product, can't wait to see it!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ordered an Erin Condren planner and I can't wait to see it. I've always used the freebie Lakeshore ones and this is going to be such a treat this year. Can't wait to see your first product. Pop in for a visit if you get a chance.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete