Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bieber Fail!

I was so excited this morning to introduce my class to The Ultimate Battle: Bieber vs. Skywalker from the ladies over at What the Teacher Wants. I got the songs all cued up to get them fired up about choosing teams, but when it came time to get down to picking sides, we had one huge
BIEBER FAIL
Oh, my gosh. Only two of my kiddos were pumped about "the biebs" and I was in shock! I quickly had to take a poll to see what was cool... Am I really that out of it?!? Apparently so.

So our options were:
LMFAO
Um, NO.

Lady Gaga
Um, DOUBLE NO.

The Wanted
CHA-CHING!

So, here's what we ended up with:
I actually crossed out Justin Bieber's face and at recess printed the replacement picture.

They also changed their team tags.

And it worked magically! Team Wanted actually won today and we had an amazingly fun dance party for the last three minutes of the day. Sorry, no photos. I was too busy dancing!

Happy Monday,


UPDATE: Rachelle is amazing! She read my post and offered to send over a replacement sign and labels. WOW! Over the top service for a freebie.









4 comments:

  1. Bwhahahah!!!!! That's FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Yea, I guess in 3rd grade they might be a little too old to love Bieber. HA! I love what you did with it! Email me and I can change the sign for you, if you want!

    whattheteacherwants@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how to keep up with my kiddos music choices! How funny!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete