Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I won! I won!

I never win raffles of any kind.  Competitions... I've won my fair share, but with things I cannot control, I have never actually won anything of any kind.  Until today...

I just won the Valentine Blog Hop over at Teach123!

Teach 123
As a winner, I got to choose 4 items from Michelle's wonderful TPT Store.  Here's what I chose:



I am so excited to use these resources in my class! I am also glad that I have next week off for President's Week so that I can do some umbrella planning for the rest of the year!
Thanks, Michelle!




1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! I'm so glad you entered my contest.
    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete